As Auckland is moving to Alert Level 1, we will have sunday service at Alexandra Park, Greenlane, Auckland from 10 a.m. You are welcome to join and worship along with us.
Last updated: 07 Oct 2020 17:30 p.m.
The Golden Rules for everyone at Alert Level 1
- Stay home if you’re feeling unwell.
- Wash your hands with soap and water often (for at least 20 seconds) and dry thoroughly. Use an alcohol-based sanitiser and rub hands together if soap and water is unavailable.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or cover your mouth and nose with tissues. Put them in a bin immediately.
- Avoid touching your face, including your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean. Surfaces may have infectious droplets.
- Clean surfaces regularly. This includes items frequently touch like door handles and phones.
- It is recommended you keep a record of where you have been, when you were there and who you were with.
For more information visit the COVID-19 website.